The association HOLON.Art shall bring people together, enable interdisciplinary artistic work to stimulate and instigate its reception. The purpose of the association is the promotion of art and culture as well as their practical practice, the expansion of artistic education and upbringing as well as international understanding in all cultural areas.
The association exclusively and directly pursues charitable purposes in the sense of the section “Tax-privileged purposes” of the Tax Code (§§ 34 ff BAO).
There are various ways to join the association: Please contact us, we look forward to providing you with comprehensive information and welcoming you as part of our association soon.
The purpose of the statutes is realised in particular by creating presentation opportunities for regional, national and international artists of ethnic minorities in Austria.
- Presentation opportunities for Austrian artists abroad.
- Promote teaching, training and study institutions for arts and culture.
- Support for outstanding art projects.
- Support and promotion of young artists.
- Promotion of new art movements.
- Promotion of music, literature, the performing and visual arts through financial support or implementation of projects and measures such as concerts, readings, productions, art exhibitions.
- Supporting art projects that show greater cooperation among cultural practitioners in the country to strengthen an attractive regional cultural landscape.
- Promoting and contributing to the presentation and documentation of contemporary art.
- Promotion of interdisciplinary projects of high artistic quality and with special programmatic profiles.
The association is financed in many ways: through membership fees, donations, legacies, gifts, subsidies and government grants. In cooperation with the business community, the association relies on support from private individuals and companies, other contributions such as donations in kind, sponsoring, income from events, sales of the association’s own publications, advertising income and use of the premises for seminars, courses, readings and presentations.